Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Will Return....I Promise!

I just noticed that the last blog entry I submitted is dated January 3rd! My life went into a tailspin, a whirlwind, etc. the day after that entry. You see, at the time, my husband and I were living in Bluefield, Virginia working for a wonderful college there and also trying to lay the ground work for starting a church. Long story short: the college work was great but, sadly, the funding for the church plant fell through so we were forced to look for work elsewhere. That led us to a wonderful church in Las Vegas, Nevada. My husband joined the staff there at the beginning of February. As I am typing this, we are currently making our way with all of our belongings to our new home in Nevada. All of our wordly goods are on a moving truck, my car is being shipped, and we are flying out tomorrow! Whew....stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment